- Tricky Persons spreadsheet
- Lang-8 and then examine corrections here
- Light blue journal (use 501 verbs)
- Abridged Crime and Punishment, if only a few pages per day.
Additional tips from The Arabic Learner:
- Exposure. Read and listen to as much Arabic as possible to increase your passive vocabulary
- Use the words you learn in active interactions, whether speaking or writing
- Group words into meaningful groups when memorizing, such as by consonantal root, or word type (adjective, noun, etc.), synonyms, antonyms, etc.