- ايمتى – when (AYMta)
- هلا – now (pronounced هلاء , with the glottal stop)
- There are patterns to the insertion of helping vowels, but it´s best figured out intuitively… انا كمان بحب اكل gets one: ana kamaan ´eb7ib ´aakul
- the ل in آكَل is pretty subtle, sometimes.
- Never mind what I said about SVO being required in Colloquial Arabic. Like in fus7a, it´s normal to omit the pronouns, since the conjugated verb provides that information.
- On one occasion, I got ايمتى (when) confused with وين (where) 😝